The Manfrotto 331 monopod an excellent addition to the 680 B. It is a small ball with attached metal support. Everything is built very solid and stable. And even if the ball is not suitable for large weights I use it with the 300 F 4.5.
The support can, for example, for long exposures or landscapes use very well. I use the post and to the monopod against my upper body lean too, just in case no trees, posts or the like is available. Of course, the support on the ground sites and so from the frog perspective . Photograph A very practical and versatile addition to the monopod.
If necessary I have as well, an appropriate Arca-Swiss compatible quick release clamp for the ball. MANFROTTO 331 MONOPOD
SUPPORT BRACKET
New price: 60 €
rental: 1 € / per day
rent: 3 € / per week
deposit: 12 €
Manufacturer Link
MANFROTTO
rented direct from the tripod head. It is made a rental agreement. The rent and deposit are paid in cash and payable in advance. A package is only available on request and with additional Costs.
inquiries and appointments please contact Borgstede (at) online.de
0 comments:
Post a Comment