This is a very compact and light compared to the stronger species, a relatively lightweight (880g) telephoto lens. The F * (the star stands for the Professional Line of Pentax) is visually identical to the FA 300, but mechanical differences, and above all, a lens clamp. This is in a converted right focal length of 450 mm more practical and useful. In addition, I would still recommend a monopod to use.
now I have the 300 with equipped an Arca-Swiss Lens Board. Who can not use that would tell me that up front, then I will break down naturally.
Links to this lens
Bozhidar Dimitrov's Pentax K-Mount Page
photo zone Test Report - review the optically identical FA * 300mm f/4.5 ED (IF)
New price: not more produced
rent: 18 € / per day
rent: 54 € / per week
deposit: 180 €
The lenses are rented from private-to-private. It is made a rental agreement. The rent and deposit are paid in cash and payable in advance. A package is connected only on request and additional charges.
inquiries and appointments please contact Borgstede (at) online.de
0 comments:
Post a Comment