Monday, March 22, 2010

Slang Quotes Used In To Kill A Mockingbird

FEISOL CT-3471 Carbon Stativ mit Nivelliersockel Verleih / Tripod to rent

This large tripod of FEISOL I'm still pretty new online.de. The FEISOL CT-3471 is a high quality and very sturdy carbon fiber tripod without center column with 4 leg segments. Absolute poverty vibration, weighs just 2,3 kg and has a max. Height of 154 cm. The packing length is just 56 cm, so therefore also fits in a suitcase. The load capacity is specified at 12 kg, and I am convinced that but probably an understatement is. I use it for the extremely heavy f F * 600 4.0 incl Gimbalhead - so there is already a lot of weight together. In addition, I have my

FEISOL CT-3471 also equipped with the FEISOL Nivellieresockel LB 75100th Especially for working with a very heavy lenses Gimbalhead and an absolute must-do man. Otherwise you get the not aligned. have the handle of the Nievelliersockels provided me with a Camoformband so that he can handle more comfortable. This can be seen in the photo so well. Gegenbenfalls but I can also assemble the simple original plate. Otherwise, carry bag and tool are included.


price: € 298 + € 74.80
rental: 7 € / per day
rent: 21 € / per week
deposit: 75 €


The stand is rented by owner. It is made a rental agreement. The rent and deposit are paid in cash and payable in advance. A package is connected only on request and additional charges.

inquiries and appointments please contact Borgstede (at) online.de

0 comments:

Post a Comment