this nice email we received today from a Loskäufer, we asked how other 100s Losbesteller, but his Los ordered to pay please. This is his response and we would like to share with you. We are certainly happy to wait a little longer, not to destroy a dream!
Dear Ms. Fabry,
Dear Mr Fabry,
I now your request for payment of the outstanding Lospreissumme have received. First, I want to tell you how well I can I see your raffle and how awesome I think your property. Really, I fall straight into your property. I absolutely had to for me after I found your raffle on the Internet, save a lot.
I must still ask for a little patience, as I currently live Hartz IV have to live that is only € 359 a month, and thus must absparen me lots more, it takes a little longer. I will pay the requested of me, Los beginning of May and may do so immediately if I have the means. Since your property would mean for me to restart a new life, I sit just like "pins and needles" and can already expect the draw no more. It would be great if I made Hartz IV came out and could manage your property. An absolute dream! And hopefully that dream come true.
Please So be patient with me. There are only a few more days to cash.
I have another question: Do I get the ticket number yet, or is the 09 549 already have my ticket number? This number I have read in your email.
would be nice if you could tell me that.
I remain with many greetings to your family, and hopefully we get to know during the transfer a little closer.
MfG
Guido Milt ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment